Who Am I? Why Me? and what really is a Certified Professional Photographer?
Watch this short video and scroll down to learn more about us. There really is A DIFFERENCE
The one behind the lens
A lifelong artist and Certified Professional Photographer specializing in sports and artistic movements. Most recently I'm proud to share, that in August 2016 I obtained a GOLD Medal after my 4 submitted images were awarded a "merit of approval" at the PPA-International Print Competition. Two images were then accepted into the "Loan Collection" which will be published in 2017 and on display at the PPA Print Exhibition in San Antonio, Texas.
I take what I do serious and have a true passion for two critical elements that are a part of me.........Photography and Art
Why a Certified Professional Photographer?
* Consistency. I know how to achieve great results—every time. You get a strong collection of images that tell your story, not a few lucky snapshots, and you will work with someone who knows how to produce a quality image under any circumstances.
* Technical Skills. I'm more than a photographer with quality equipment. I'm a student of art, lighting, posing, athletic styles and trends. I'm a professional at my craft and never stop learning.
* Unique Artistry. I have the skills and artistic vision to create unique, customized works of art—not cookie-cutter pictures or copycat templates. I have an artistic vision and a proven track record that has been verified by a national standard and demonstrated to the community.
* Professionalism. You're getting someone who is willing to go the extra mile to deliver the best possible images. I'm a business owner who thrives on customer service and satisfaction, and continuously produce products that exceed your best expectations.
The CPP Certification is earned through the Professional Photographers of America, the world's largest non-profit association organized for professional photographers. The Certification Committee follows standards for certification which are established by the national Institute of Credentialing Excellence (ICE). As of September, 2015 there were only 65 CPP's in Georgia and approximately 3% of all professional photographers in the United States hold the CPP designation. I'm currently working towards my Master Photographer Degree.
* Professional Photographers of America
* Southeastern Professional Photographers Association
* Georgia Professional Photographers Association
* Nikon Professional Services